Entries for 2016 coming soon.
When is the race?
The Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon will be held on Sunday, May 15, 2016.
How do I enter?
- Choose a Start Group before entering online, please take care with your entry as we cannot change your start group after your entry is completed.
- Enter by clicking the 'Enter Now' button above.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email and your eTicket which includes your Race Bib Number; please keep these emails safe.
- You will receive further information by email (and on the website) advising the Race Bib Collection location.
- Collect your Race Bib from Race Bib Collection at the advised times.
Who can enter?
Anyone over 12 years of age can enter as long as they are fit enough to complete the race in the allowed times. Please assign yourself to the appropriate group based on your ability.
No strollers, pets, bicycles, scooters, hand cycles, skateboards or rollerblades are permitted.
Those with non-racing wheelchairs are requested to start from the back of the pack for safety reasons.